2014 Food revolution Summit - Free online attendence

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Broadcasting worldwide April 26th - May 4th.
JOIN US FOR THE 2014 FOOD REVOLUTION SUMMIT. THIS NINE DAY EVENT IS FREE AND YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS IT.
Get insights about food policy you won’t hear on cable news! Dare to know the TRUTH about what you’re eating, where it comes from, and how it impacts your life. Join the world’s most respected visionaries, authors and experts and RECLAIM YOUR HEALTH with the FOOD YOU EAT!

...I (John Robbins) have hand-picked every expert we’ve invited to be a part of this summit. I’ve read their books and articles, checked out their research, and decided the exact questions I want to ask in order to get to the heart of their specific expertise.

How does the Summit work? You’ll have direct access to 3 highly focused half-hour interviews – personally conducted by me – every day for a week. You can listen via phone (conference call), or over the Internet.

What if you miss a presentation? No problem. There are recordings, transcripts, CDs, and many other resources that are available as part of an optional upgrade package.

So please join us in demanding access to healthy food and a healthy environment for everyone! Invite your friends and family to the 2014 Food Revolution Summit.

I promise you’ll feel inspired, empowered and informed!
Some of the the speakers are:
SpeakerIntro-Smaller.jpg

http://foodrevolution.org/summit/?orid=246334&opid=108