US 🐈‍⬛🏡Patricia Needs a home

cozyelixir

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Alias: Pita Pata Patricia
Female (spayed)

We live in OR area and are willing to meet you if you live in a state close by.🌿🌿

This sweet old lady is a retired baker from florida. Her favorite sweets to bake are shortbread cookies, scones, and mini pies🍰. On weekends you can find her curled up in a high place.
Patricia is sweet, quite and lovable. When she sees you sit or lay down she'll come up to rub or nap in your lap. Sleeping next to you is an enjoyment of hers. Other cats in the home is fine with her as long as they are older or chilled out like her.
Unfortunately Mrs. Patricia needs to be rehomed because my sister is very allergic to pet dander.
We're looking for a Vegan home for her as she's on a plant based diet. (Wysong Vegan Dry Cat Food).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210716-070217_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210716-070217_Gallery.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20210716-070136_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210716-070136_Gallery.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Where does your sister fit in-are these your cats and you moved together?
It's rare allergies can't be controlled

1. She fits in by having moved in.

2. My cats.

3. Not in this case. She's extremely allergic and even with constant lint-rolling, vacuuming, washing clothes and so on, she breaks out into reactions. Doctor literally recommended it themselves as the problem persisted past her relinquishing her own cat and dog and medications only helped to a point.

In any case, I wouldn't be posting this if it wasn't absolutely a final option for our family. I can go into extensive details but I'd rather just focus on the solution here which is finding my two sweeties a new loving home.