Animal Advocacy Why the F•CK We Still Test On Animals And How You Are Paying For It

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score
so….my last video was about how animal testing is completely ineffective. which begs the question, why is it still happening?! not to give too much away, but here are the big 3 reasons:

1. momentum
2. money
3. companies covering their asses

let mw know your thoughts! oh, and this one is not graphic like the other and even has "cuteness relief" throughout
1Wink.gif

Reactions: Second Summer
Hmm, regarding companies covering their behinds, I thought new drugs, after the animal trials, would have to go through clinical trials on humans as well? I thought only after successful human trials would the drugs be put on the market?

One of the big problems with "animal models" in drug research in my opinion is that we are creating drugs for humans that have to work on both various animals AND humans. So there is a risk that drugs which would have worked on humans but not the "animal model" of choice will be rejected and never reach the market.

Reactions: Bite Size Vegan
Hmm, regarding companies covering their behinds, I thought new drugs, after the animal trials, would have to go through clinical trials on humans as well? I thought only after successful human trials would the drugs be put on the market?

One of the big problems with "animal models" in drug research in my opinion is that we are creating drugs for humans that have to work on both various animals AND humans. So there is a risk that drugs which would have worked on humans but not the "animal model" of choice will be rejected and never reach the market.
very true…the whole concept it flawed on several points…thus eliciting several videos ;)