Whole soy is closing its doors.... :(

When did they change it?
I'm not sure when (possibly January?), but it's in new packaging and says 'dairy-free yogurt alternative' across the front. The old recipe said 'fruity and creamy' on the front.
I looked for reviews on the new recipe, but all of them are sponsored by Silk and read like an ad instead of a review.
515a71c9e6418a941309aebf33c4b7f3_thumb.jpg

I guess I only had the old recipe. It was ok, but hard to find. I had it one time in Indiana.

Last edited:
The Stonyfield o'soy yogurts are vegan, I confirmed this as the market today!! They're cheaper than So Delicious, too. .99 cents a cup. I pay 4 for $5 for the So Delicious and Almond Dream. Too bad I don't care for it. :p

Reactions: ledboots
Trader Joe's also has some vegan yogurt for 99 cents. I think it's ok, just needs more options.

Fun fact: Whole Foods gives you a 10% discount if you buy 12 cups of yogurt, which they consider a case. I learned this when I went to buy a bunch of Whole Soy. Now I'm well stocked up to make it through my vegan transition.

Astralian vegan soy yoghurt is also available here where I live in Kuala Lumpur.

Only 7 US-$ for a 500 gram cup :-(