News Where is Vladimir Putin?

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Apparently, he's not been spotted in more than 10 days now. Speculations are running wild. Ukrainian childrens's TV had a sequence where he was abducted by space aliens. Others speculate that there are deep conflicts within the regime, and Putin is busy firefighting them. Or has there been a coup? Or is he unwell? Or dead?! What is going on!?

Apparently, he is supposed to be attending a meeting in St Petersburg today:
Will Vladimir Putin reappear today in St Petersburg? - Telegraph

He's back! The story in the link I posted has been updated. He was two hours late for the meeting and the AFP correspondent said he looked "pale", although other sources said he looked just fine.

Reactions: ledboots
The other rumor was that he was in Switzerland with his lover while she gave birth to their third child.

Interesting documentary that aired Sunday with Putin.

He was ready to go full nuclear on Crimea.

The other rumor was that he was in Switzerland with his lover while she gave birth to their third child.
Yes, that was the preferred angle in gossip magazines :p But as Putin says, life would be boring without a little gossip.

Some media commentators refer to Putin as the most powerful man in the world, which I suspect is not entirely incorrect. He's not restrained by a parliament or typical democratic rules to the same extent as Obama and other western leaders. He's evidently not bound by term limits either, but I wonder about the long-term prospects of his regime.