What's your favourite vegan dinner?

I LOVE that recipe. I make it a lot.
I have too many favorites to list just one, though. :D

You can list a few if you like, I am just interested in finding recipes that actually taste good as there were so many vegan recipes that I have made that didn't taste very good.

Reactions: David3
You can list a few if you like, I am just interested in finding recipes that actually taste good as there were so many vegan recipes that I have made that didn't taste very good.
Vegan quiches made with tofu are great. You can flavor them in so many ways. I typically use Italian seasoning, nutritional yeast flakes, onions, garlic powder, green or black olives, and a little salt and pepper. I love using spinach, broccoli, asparagus or tomatoes in them as well. I often top them with shredded vegan cheese.

I also love homemade black bean burgers. I will dig up my recipe, as it's a combo of three recipes.

Oh and zucchini cakes. I will find that one, too. My parents just love these. They are made with shredded zucchini, breadcrumbs, onions, egg replacer, vegan butter (just a tablespoon or two), flour and the key ingredient: Old Bay spice. I make a vegan tartar sauce out of mayo, sweet relish and sriracha sauce (just a dash of the latter to give it some zip).

Pasta with veggies is also great. You can use all kinds of seasonings for that as well. I typically like a little olive oil with sautéed garlic and onions and I use whatever veggies I have on hand. Broccoli is a favorite, along with red or green peppers, zucchini, spinach, kale. I just sauté the veggies or roast them. Pesto also works well with pasta and veggie dishes.

Other dishes I enjoy include any kind of bean burrito. You can dress those up as well with corn, vegan cheese, olives, peppers, onions, rice, salsa. Sometimes I just make a burrito bowl with all those ingredients plus lettuce, tomato and guacamole. And hot sauce. :D Vegan quesadillas are easy to make, too. In addition to the vegan cheese, I love to add diced vegan chik'n tenders, olives, onions and chopped pepperoncini. A little salsa is good on the side, too, for dipping.

For something relatively simple, I really like (partially) wholemeal spaghetti with vegan mince cooked with some veggies like zucchini, yellow pepper and onion, and a nice pasta sauce.

I also enjoy vegan "Mexican" food, although I'm sure it's not particularly authentic: In particular burritos with refried beans or black beans, some fried veggies like zucchini, bell pepper, onion, sweet potato, and maybe fried broccoli as well, some nice spices on those, and then guacamole. Brown rice in the side.

In addition, Lebanese vegan dishes are a favourite, but I don't know how to make them myself, or even know to well what they're all called ...! We usually get these as take-away or eat at the restaurant. Obviously, I like hummus and baba ganoush. There's also a lentil dish and a fried potato dish, and one with fava beans.

Reactions: David3
Tofu quiche
Mudjadarra
Spicey peanut noodles
Hot/sour soup
stuffed portabellos
broccoli chickpea garlic rice casserole
tofu with bok choy and udom noodles in brown garlic sauce
enchiladas
spaghetti with meatless meatballs and FYH parm
seitan with gravy, mashed potatoes and veggie
All kinds of things in puff pastry
huge salads of all kinds
all kinds of soups and stews
pizza

Reactions: PTree15 and David3
We make a pasta dish with sun-dried tomatoe pesto and Beyond Beef plant base ground ( has some beef like chew to it), add zucchini or broccoli and mushroom sliced.

Reactions: PTree15