What are people's thoughts on celery juicing?

I like celery. It may be a real negative calorie food. In that, it might take more calories to chew it than it even has.

(BTW, the other negative calorie food is coconut milk. Climbing the tree, (or throwing rocks at the coconuts), removing the husk and cracking open the shell burns way more calories than is in the milk).

I gave away my juicer many years ago. Well, its true I needed the cabinet space plus it was a ***** to clean. but a lot of the benefits of vegetables is all the fiber and that is exactly what a juicer removes.

And celery is an easy veggie to add to almost everything. Soups, salads, stew. plus its a good snack food too.

Maybe it is me :p ... I am working on a vegan protein video! I got a guaranteed source of protein you have never heard of thats super cheap and higher in protein than soy per serving! And no its not a magic bean I am selling on my website!

I am tired of misinformation being spread this medical medium guy has just crossed the line. Like maybe if he was helping with peoples "spirit"/emotions its a different story. Buy these food theories he has in his book are not even worth mentioning

Please subscribe and spread the video!

If your not working out, it probably won't help much. But in my experience my body is more muscular/leaner when I lift heavy and eat high protein. If i don't eat enough I stay soar longer and I am quite a bit fatter/less muscular. Do you lift weights at all?

If your not working out, it probably won't help much. But in my experience my body is more muscular/leaner when I lift heavy and eat high protein. If i don't eat enough I stay soar longer and I am quite a bit fatter/less muscular. Do you lift weights at all?

Does lifting my laptap off my lap and standing up from the couch without using my hands count? lol

Emma JC

The only reason I have any opinion at all is because I watch a lot of the vegan YouTubers and what they eat in a day and many of them are much younger than I am and some of them are body builders or at least work out regularly.

I keep saying "someday" I will get back to getting in better shape, right now I am proud that we have been eating whole food plant based for 2.5 years and quitting some other bad habits.

Emma JC

I keep saying I'm going to be Ernestine Shepherd when I'm 80... But currently I can't do more than 12 push-ups at a time and can't do a single pull up - though I did install a pull up bar in my house a couple months ago. I pretty much hate going to the gym - makes me feel like a hamster in a cage, plus who has the time? I'm a single parent & student who works 40 hours/week. I get up at 4:30 am every day just to have time to walk the dog in the morning before I leave. One day soon....

Reactions: Paul K and Emma JC
I keep saying I'm going to be Ernestine Shepherd when I'm 80... But currently I can't do more than 12 push-ups at a time and can't do a single pull up - though I did install a pull up bar in my house a couple months ago. I pretty much hate going to the gym - makes me feel like a hamster in a cage, plus who has the time? I'm a single parent & student who works 40 hours/week. I get up at 4:30 am every day just to have time to walk the dog in the morning before I leave. One day soon....
You can get a rubber band and wrap it around one leg to assist you in pull ups until you can do them with out it. You can also do negatives by jumping to the top and slowly releasing yourself down.

You can also do pushups on your knees when you have done enough of the regular ones.

Burpees are a great form of cardio to help you burn extra calories as well when working out from home

You can get a rubber band and wrap it around one leg to assist you in pull ups until you can do them with out it. You can also do negatives by jumping to the top and slowly releasing yourself down.

You can also do pushups on your knees when you have done enough of the regular ones.

Burpees are a great form of cardio to help you burn extra calories as well when working out from home
Funny you should say that - that's exactly what I did - I got a rubber band thingo... I actually don't like it because it's a little too much help. I need to buy another one, one or 2 levels down (less resistance). But I do do the negative ones. And sometimes I work on pulling myself up as much as I can, for a long as I can... But the truth is, I'm not doing any of this stuff anywhere near as frequently as I should be. ....As for pushups, I can actually do 15 at a time - full plank. About 6 years ago, I was running 5x/week just a couple-3 miles each time and doing 60 pushups/day. I did that for 3 months in a row and I looked, and felt, pretty good. I know it wouldn't take much to get in shape, I am just really struggling to find the time to fit that in right now. And there's the fact that I may need new running shoes - not sure. But I KNOW I need to get moving sooner rather than later...