What A Vegan Ultra Athlete & Registered Dietitian Eats In A Day | Matt Ruscigno

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score

Ever wondered what an ultra-athlete eats? How about a vegan ultra-athlete? Or even a vegan ultra-athlete with an advanced degree in nutrition? Well in this video you’ll hear from Registered Dietitian Matt Ruscigno who, apart from his 7+ years of nutrition education, spends his spare time running marathons, completing iron-man triathlons, 200+ mile cycling events and 24-hour races. All in a days work, right?

Reactions: ledboots
He was awesome! There are so many people in that scene who are OBSESSED with 'the macros' and the kcals, etc. (like he mentioned), it was refreshing to hear someone basically say "I just eat what I feel like"--intuitive eating. I want him to be my dietitian!

He was awesome! There are so many people in that scene who are OBSESSED with 'the macros' and the kcals, etc. (like he mentioned), it was refreshing to hear someone basically say "I just eat what I feel like"--intuitive eating. I want him to be my dietitian!
much agreed. i love his style. and he could be- you can do coaching with him. but i do like how laid back he is ;)