SHIBA INU RESCUE OF TEXAS

2 % • TRIUMPHANT TAILS INC
1 % • FRIENDS OF THE GEORGETOWN ANIMAL SHELTER
1 % • TRIPLE ME MAC EQUINE SANCTUARY

This is the cause you last voted for :

Name Location
Central Texas Rat Rescue Austin, TX
© Shop for Your Cause

These are the latest results after I voted. The rat sanctuary is now at #3. C'mon people, let's GO! Vote! Vote! Tell your friends! :dance:

Sadly, people just don't like rats, so no one wants to vote for them. :(

I voted and then checked the results. It's even worse than before. :(

Voting Challenge Results
Texas Challenge Results
Top Vote Getters

42 %
SWEETPUPS
26 %
Don't Bully Me Rescue
13 %
Central Texas Rat Rescue

7 %
Texas Cane Corso Rescue
7 %
WEE RESCUE INC
2 % • SHIBA INU RESCUE OF TEXAS
2 % • TRIUMPHANT TAILS INC
1 % • FRIENDS OF THE GEORGETOWN ANIMAL SHELTER
0 % • TRIPLE ME MAC EQUINE SANCTUARY

Of course, there is this:

Thank you for voting.
If you have not done so, please help your cause earn bonus votes. Note that the only bonus option you can do more than once are taking surveys and offers. You can do as many surveys and offers as you would like, each vote will count!

Shop the same -- Change your world.

Receive 10 bonus votes for downloading the shopping reminder

Receive 5 bonus votes for taking a survey and 2 bonus votes for an offer

I thought someone mentioned the first three places get something, but I can't find anything to verify that. :shrug:

It's a shame, they were in first place for the majority of last month, then another group came along at the last minute and somehow got first place. They were in first at the beginning of this month too. :(

I voted again. Calliegirl, even if the rat rescue doesn't win this particular voting challenge, it can be included in a future voting challenge. I also looked around the site, and since it's "shop for your cause" I did a search for the rescue as a cause. It's listed. Anyone can register, select the rescue as their current cause, and make purchases through the site that will benefit the rat rescue. So there are still ways to help. :)

Rat sanctuary's are not one of the top places to receive donations. Central Texas Rat Rescue is in second place for a $500 dollar prize and could use some votes to win.

Please vote for them here, you can vote once a day: http://www.shopforyourcause.com/voting-challenge#.Unl_fOKyH1L

Here's their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CentralTexasRatRescue

bumping the link.

ETA: I voted. The rat rescue is still #3, but the numbers are down even more, with the top two getting more votes than before. I'm sorry, Calliegirl. :(

So this particular voting challenge has closed. Unless they give a prize to the second runner-up, unfortunately I don't believe the rat rescue has won. :( I'm sorry. But they can always be entered in a future contest.