Vegetarian shoes

fzjohnson

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi. Part of my reason for traveling to Brighton was to purchase animal-friendly smart work boots - the type you can wear under trousers or equally with jeans. No luck. I found them TBH expensive and a little flimsy. I am very hard on my footwear.

Does anyone out there currently wear non-leather footwear to work and could give me some tips, please?
My workplace is smart casual ... clogs, crocs and slip ons wouldn't work for me, I'm afraid.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. I just want to share with you all the joy of having my first pair of vegan boots! They're from Wills of London, and the price is, IMO, so affordable when you see how good quality they are. I still have a pair of Clark's boots, which TBH I don't know what to do with them, but since I live in the UK and they're so good for the rainy days, I may still keep them. Wills of London is an ace company and their customers service is equally awesome, fast delivery and low carbon footprint packaging. How can I convey my gratitude to this company. These are really strong boots, and I'm sure they'll last me many good years. Check out their website, as £82 for a pair, free delivery, they're a steal!

Attachments

• wills_vegan_shoes2.jpg
    wills_vegan_shoes2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 11
  • wills_vegan_boots.jpg
    wills_vegan_boots.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: bEt and Col
Hi. I just want to share with you all the joy of having my first pair of vegan boots! They're from Wills of London, and the price is, IMO, so affordable when you see how good quality they are. I still have a pair of Clark's boots, which TBH I don't know what to do with them, but since I live in the UK and they're so good for the rainy days, I may still keep them. Wills of London is an ace company and their customers service is equally awesome, fast delivery and low carbon footprint packaging. How can I convey my gratitude to this company. These are really strong boots, and I'm sure they'll last me many good years. Check out their website, as £82 for a pair, free delivery, they're a steal!
This?
Anyways, this site has some great shoes and boots!

Reactions: Brian W
EthicalWares.co.uk sent me great vegan shoes, were friendly when I contacted them and threw in some vegan chocolate!

Cshoes.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Brian W and Lou