Vegetarian dating sites

Does anyone even post on the Vegweb boards anymore? I don't think there's been much activity there in quite awhile , unless you count all the spam and trolls on there. The community upped and left after some major changes. Sounds a bit familiar.:rolleyes:

Veggie Connection is a paid site and again not really active.

I miss the old vegweb. The site looks more modern now, but it's very user unfriendly.

I've never seen any good veggie dating sites. A lot of people claim to have success on OkCupid.

Reactions: thefadedone
For me:
VegWeb:limited success
Veggie Date:no success
Veggie Connection:some success, but given the illness that I think I have I decided not to respond. If I'm doing well in a year I may go back to Veggie Connection.

Has anyone had success or failure trying some of these sites(VegWeb, Veggie Connection, etc.)?

I tried 'em all during the time I was ... errrrr ... 'available'.

Didn't take long to work out that veg*nism was a long way down on the regular (bit of research revealed that 99% of them were VERY long term residents) lady members genuine list of things they wanted in a man.

For obvious reasons I have no idea if those sites were any good for ladies actualy looking for dates, mind.

Despite making my 'omnis f-off' attitude (and other assorted obnoxiousnesses) abundantly clear in my profile I found non-veg*an sites to be a far better investment of time.

Word of warning on the 'big' sites, btw ...

(I got up to a bit of skullduggery on some those including some quite illegal breaches of privacy courtesy of some basic 'hacking' knowledge I aquired)

The sophistication of some mens tactics in appearing to be the exact opposite of what they are is quite awesome if you can follow them behind the scenes.

The best send out dozens of different messages to groups of hundreds of women and analyse the responses to see which bait gets the most fish on the hook. Same again with follow up gambits to the respondees. Ultimate objective simply being to see how many different women you can bed.

Pedophiles too; Quite skillfull in earning the trust of women they can identify to have kiddies of the age & gender they are interested in. Still got a portfolio of 'artistic' photos of my own teenage daughter from when the ex-missus Git got taken in by one of those.

Advice there would be that women with kiddies should be hyper-cautious on that front.

Not all doom'n'gloom though. The genuine bods far outnumber the weirdo's.

Can be a good way of meeting nice people - you just have to accept that rejections are part of the game and take a little care.

Last edited:
Veggie Views? :p

Can you start recruiting single male Londoners to the board then please :p

I dont think any really specific dating sites ever work (sorry salad pals or whatever its called) as there arent enough people. Your best bet is to join a regular dating site, mark down that you're vegan, and hope for the best. On OKCupid you do this personality test thing, where you answer questions such as "Is sex before marriage important to you?" then you mark down your answer, and how important it is to you - and what answers you can accept. So I said very important to me, and the person has to answer "Yes". when you search profiles you can see what they answered the same as you and what they answered badly - it puts peopel down as an enemy. Im fairly sure there was a veggie question in there. Ive never paid for a site, but my friend was on Match.com and when I was helping set it up it did ask the same.

So thats a long complicated way of saying there are ways of finding veg*n people on mainstream dating sites. I personally found that online dating was not for me (too many needy creepers) though, and dont really care if someone is vegan or not.

Match.com was the one I used the most and the only one I can remember the name of RF.
My cousin found her current husband on Match.com, and they are quite happy. :)
I've yet to try any dating site, let alone a veggie one. Just not my thing, I guess.