Veganism is murdering NY lately

Flowrydabae

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
And by murdered, I mean that in a slang way. Like "murdered", like, dominating. (I always have to put my disclaimers because I know somebody will just take me outta context). There's so many vegan options now for meat. IMPOSSIBLE and Beyond is everywhere now when it comes to substituting meats. Dunkin Donuts, Moe's, and even Burger King. I bet McDonald's is next. Still though, there's too many problems with NYC. They're still making jokes out of animal suffering. Everyday when I go to work, I pass by these things:

20200121_142107.jpg

20200121_142128.jpg

And then of course there's the horse carriages. Jessica Vill road in one of those during Christmas when she stayed at the Plaza Hotel and I was so upset. "Yeah, I'm not watching you anymore". I don't wanna give her more money with my views so that she can continue funding cruelty. I feel bad saying that because I like her, but she doesn't care about animals at all.

Zoom in. You can almost see the pain in her eyes.

20200121_142638.jpg

Reactions: Urban Gardener
I usually manage to visit NYC a couple of times a year, and I'm always delighted with all of the vegan options available (although farewell to the wonderful Candle 79 :sob:).

It always surprises me, even though I've seen it a lot over the years, all the furs that come out in the winter. I inwardly hope that most of them are fake.

Reactions: Urban Gardener
I usually manage to visit NYC a couple of times a year, and I'm always delighted with all of the vegan options available (although farewell to the wonderful Candle 79 :sob:).

It always surprises me, even though I've seen it a lot over the years, all the furs that come out in the winter. I inwardly hope that most of them are fake.
I don't know if you know this, but it was announced at New York fashion week that they are considering banning real fur.

And by murdered, I mean that in a slang way. Like "murdered", like, dominating. (I always have to put my disclaimers because I know somebody will just take me outta context). There's so many vegan options now for meat. IMPOSSIBLE and Beyond is everywhere now when it comes to substituting meats. Dunkin Donuts, Moe's, and even Burger King. I bet McDonald's is next. Still though, there's too many problems with NYC. They're still making jokes out of animal suffering. Everyday when I go to work, I pass by these things:

View attachment 1442

View attachment 1443

And then of course there's the horse carriages. Jessica Vill road in one of those during Christmas when she stayed at the Plaza Hotel and I was so upset. "Yeah, I'm not watching you anymore". I don't wanna give her more money with my views so that she can continue funding cruelty. I feel bad saying that because I like her, but she doesn't care about animals at all.

Zoom in. You can almost see the pain in her eyes.

View attachment 1441

I just found this thread while looking for something else. I know what you mean. Veganism is taking over. There are SO MANY vegans. And vegan options. Everywhere you go.