VeganDawn

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
isla_280x280.24614520_cd8vbd88.jpg

Hello,

Vegan Dawn is my shop hosted at Etsy. Various designs for various types of vegans. Some products are DTG, others are embroidered. I'll be adding new designs from time to time. The original goal was to save up for an Animal/Farm Sanctuary, that's on hold because income is needed thanks to world event. Please take a look, spread the word as it would be greatly appreciated.

For others with T-shirt shops get at me as I have a T-shirt Blog which if nothing else can provide backlinks. (TeeFetch.COM not .US)

Best,

Tom

View attachment 23774

Hello,

Vegan Dawn is my shop hosted at Etsy. Various designs for various types of vegans. Some products are DTG, others are embroidered. I'll be adding new designs from time to time. The original goal was to save up for an Animal/Farm Sanctuary, that's on hold because income is needed thanks to world event. Please take a look, spread the word as it would be greatly appreciated.

For others with T-shirt shops get at me as I have a T-shirt Blog which if nothing else can provide backlinks. (TeeFetch.COM not .US)

Best,

Tom
Hello,
Personally, I am Not a tee-shirt person!
However, I would like to see Vegan messages on other types of clothing - tops, dresses, tunics etc...
Using better quality fabrics and making better fitting clothes would be something that I would be interested in purchasing...