Vegan Subway!!

Forster

3-7-77
Reaction score
Hopefully it will catch on and corporate headquarters will require the local franchises to carry the options, if not I doubt it will ever come to our local subway. Heavy ranch community probably wouldn't go over well. I also know the owner... I used to work for her dad while in HS moving irrigation pipe... on his cattle/sheep ranch. :(

AeryFairy

Anachronism
Reaction score
Wow, those look delicious. I pray that they roll them out into the UK stores soon - there's a subway next to my work, but salad sandwiches are so boring.

sleepydvdr

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm... This might get me back into a Subway again. When I cut out cheese, I couldn't eat their pizza anymore. That left the boring old "salad on some bread" type sub, so I quit going. The three patties sound like they would add some much needed flavor and protein to their subs.

AeryFairy

Anachronism
Reaction score
I'm obviously easily pleased because I love salad subs! This will be great if it comes here though, for some variety.

I like them, but it's not something I want to eat very often. Even a better variety of salad or some more vegan sauces would get me in there more... I used to eat there two or three times a week when I could eat the veggie patty (stupid lactose).

OP
OP
thefadedone

thefadedone

Needs a life
Reaction score
Hopefully it will catch on and corporate headquarters will require the local franchises to carry the options, if not I doubt it will ever come to our local subway. Heavy ranch community probably wouldn't go over well. I also know the owner... I used to work for her dad while in HS moving irrigation pipe... on his cattle/sheep ranch. :(

Maybe the riblet would become a regular favorite if it does miraculously reach your area.

schmencer

banana hater
Reaction score
I'm currently living in a town where subway is pretty much the only restaurant with a vegan option more substantial than a salad or fries......and I still don't often eat there since I'm not a fan of the salad on a (crappy) bun. If only they had these kind of options everywhere!

M

mlp

I've only encountered two Subways in the parts of the Midwest I frequent that have even had the veggie patty option, so I don't expect these options to be avaiable widely.

RabbitLuvr

I love rabbits.
Reaction score
I hope these become widely available. I have a Subway gift card that's been in my wallet for at least six months but I don't even want to eat their sandwiches for free.

Chryssie

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
I submitted a comment. I really hope that Subway offers these great looking sandwiches in my area soon!!

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
*thumbs up*

that's great! I hope they come to California. It only makes sense, right? Especially with a sandwich called Malibu Greek. :)

RascalsMom

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I live in the south, in a very un-veg friendly town, so I'm not sure if we will ever get these here. However, I REALLY hope we do!

Freesia

not my business.
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
There is subway here but it doesnt look very appetising- the salad doesnt look fresh etc....

OP
OP
thefadedone

thefadedone

Needs a life
Reaction score
*thumbs up*

that's great! I hope they come to California. It only makes sense, right? Especially with a sandwich called Malibu Greek. :)

Of course it makes sense. You guys get all the best vegan restaurants and options. :p

M

Moll Flanders

I'm obviously easily pleased because I love salad subs! This will be great if it comes here though, for some variety.

Yes. I quite like the salad sandwiches too but it would be fab if we could get more choice.:)

I Heart Corey Haim!!

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm... This might get me back into a Subway again. When I cut out cheese, I couldn't eat their pizza anymore. That left the boring old "salad on some bread" type sub, so I quit going. The three patties sound like they would add some much needed flavor and protein to their subs.
thats cool...and I really like salad sammies.....yummers in the tummers....

peace:)