UK Vegan Kit-Kat arrives in UK

Back in the 80's, Topic used to be my favourite chocolate bar. :)
I tried the vegan Topic. It wasn't like the original bar at all, as I recall, as it reminded me of a Toblerone.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
It's Nestle. I refuse to buy Nestle. It might be vegan but children in the third world suffer badly because of Nestles bad business practices. There are plenty of other problems with them too.

It's Nestle. I refuse to buy Nestle. It might be vegan but children in the third world suffer badly because of Nestles bad business practices. There are plenty of other problems with them too.

Here is the list of all companies owned by Nestlé. Even Rowntrees that you were talking about the other day, are owned by them. It would seem that it's very difficult to dodge them if buying any kind of processed food or drink.

Everything Owned by Nestlé

Here is the list of all companies owned by Nestlé. Even Rowntrees that you were talking about the other day are owned by them. It would seem that it's very difficult to dodge them if buying any kind of processed food or drink.

Everything Owned by Nestlé
Well I'm doing my very best. At the very least I can minimize my patronage. After all, you don't stop being vegan because it's impossible to avoid stepping on insects, do you? Any help is useful. I'm not aware of talking about Rowntrees BTW. Are you sure you are not confusing me with somebody else? Also, I tend to buy Swedish where I can and to the best of my knowledge, Nestle are not Swedish.

• Love
Reactions: silva
I looked at the list and I don't use any of those brands. It's actually easy to avoid them. What is more important to you; your favourite chocolate, or dying children?

Well I'm doing my very best. At the very least I can minimize my patronage. After all, you don't stop being vegan because it's impossible to avoid stepping on insects, do you? Any help is useful. I'm not aware of talking about Rowntrees BTW. Are you sure you are not confusing me with somebody else? Also, I tend to buy Swedish where I can and to the best of my knowledge, Nestle are not Swedish.

I only posted the above links for those who want to boycott Nestlé products. I'm not saying what you should do/buy/eat or not.

Rowntrees are owned by Nestlé. As I have stated, it's difficult to dodge them as they own virtually all the big brands.

Reactions: hungryraccoon
Brian already said he didn't mention Rountrees.
It's actually easier than I thought to avoid Nestle. Everyone should pick their battles. You don't need to be vegan to avoid Nestle, as they really are that evil, all around the world
With all the creme filled crisp layered cookies around, I can do without Kitkats

Reactions: Brian W and Lou
Brian already said he didn't mention Rountrees.
It's actually easier than I thought to avoid Nestle. Everyone should pick their battles. You don't need to be vegan to avoid Nestle, as they really are that evil, all around the world
With all the creme filled crisp layered cookies around, I can do without Kitkats

If people want to avoid the 'big 10' they should download the list of companies that they own. I'm not a fan of KitKats because they're far too sweet but I wouldn't bash anyone if they wanted to buy them.