Package Exchange Vegan Fall Package Exchange

:sniff: I will have to wait until the next package exchange, I have way too much on my plate.
I know you guys will have fun and get some good stuff :kitty:

I can set one up for you if you like. I was thinking Reusable Bag Fairy would be a good name. :p

I can also set you up with Secret Santa, or whatever name you would like to use, if you send me a PM with the desired email address to use and password. Let me know. :)

Yay! I'll PM you asap. Thanks, and I love the log in name.:)

So far we have these folks participating:

Swamp-Dweller
the fadedone
Moll Flanders
Annia
GingerFoxx
sallyomally

Please let me know if your name is not on the list.

Monday is the last day to sign up, so come on in if you're comin'!

Reactions: AspireToExpire
Wheeeww...I barely made it on time. Starting school on next week and have had quite a lot on my plate with getting the acceptance so late. Thank you sally from sending pm because I would have missed this otherwise. Actually I had really hard time to find this topic from the site...thank gowd there is the search button and I knew what I was looking for heh. But got the pm sent now with my info though I will need to send my addy later since I move to apartment that is given by the school and I don't have a clue with the address for that yet. But I'm in!!

Alrighty kids, the matches have been made . Thanks to Pickle Juice, we will have a secret log in after all! Check your in boxes for your match and secret log in info. The Q & A thread will be up and running shortly,

Are we going to have a Christmas/Holiday swap? Cuz I could get in on that one. Sounds fun. *jingles some bells* :)

ANNOUNCEMENT: The exchange deadline has been extended to Friday, August 10. If you want to join in on the fun, come on over! We'll fix you up!:wave: