Vegan cosmetics

kunal123

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello Everyone!!
My brother recently had a transition to vegetarian. At the earlier stages he had problems but now he is totally fine and happy to be a vegetarian . So he wants to use vegan cosmetics in the future . But many products / cosmetics in the market are not 100% vegan.
I have heard a lot of Nyassa's cosmetics , because they are 100% vegetarian.
So I want to know about , should I recommened this to my brother or there are any other 100% vegan products?

Thanks.

Hello Everyone!!
My brother recently had a transition to vegetarian. At the earlier stages he had problems but now he is totally fine and happy to be a vegetarian . So he wants to use vegan cosmetics in the future . But many products / cosmetics in the market are not 100% vegan.
I have heard a lot of Nyassa's cosmetics , because they are 100% vegetarian.
So I want to know about , should I recommened this to my brother or there are any other 100% vegan products?

Thanks.
e.l.f. is 100% vegan too, PETA verified and stuff.

Reactions: Lou
Terra & Co.
Plaine Products
NAVEEN
Winter Organics
Wunder Workshop
Oh Tiff all this are available on address chic
which are 100% organic and cruelty-free they are sustainable and green
Certified organic ingredients (Organic Food Federation) and COSMOS Natural Certified Product, Free from PEG, PG, parabens, sulfates, dyes, synthetic fragrances, palm-oil or petrochemicals

It's very hard to find a mascara. Okay, probably not what your brother is looking for, but I got one from Lush, but it ends up round my eyes and doesn't seem to stay on my lashes. It was very expensive too.

My favorite cheap vegan cosmetic line is NYX. Elf is another brand that is also cheap and vegan! There are quite a few high-end brands that are awesome too like Kat Von D, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and some others. A huge long list can be found through a google search such as "vegan makeup brands" :)

I really like the Virginic cosmetics, the face powder in my opinion is up there with Laura Mercier's. Kat von D is nice too, and elf has really good lip products in my opinion.

Reactions: Susanne A.
I really like the Virginic cosmetics, the face powder in my opinion is up there with Laura Mercier's. Kat von D is nice too, and elf has really good lip products in my opinion.
I'm so happy that someone else has heard about Virginic brand! It was my discovery of 2018, they use ONLY natural, vegan ingredients so there is no way that you will put something non-vegan friendly on your face/body. I stopped using Kat von D's product because of the drama she had recently. Laura Mercier is best, but the prices are killing me and my wallet, speaking about virginic they have a really good translucent powder that works as a much cheaper to that famous Laura Mercier's powder, if you want to have a look here it is -> https://virginic.com/collections/powders/products/translucent-botanical-face-powder. I really like Elf products to, I have few of their eyesshadow pallets, almost 0 fallout, much recommended.

This is a nice list of vegan-friendly brand, I obviously haven't used all of them but if you have some time check it out -> https://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/list-of-cruelty-free-brands/. I also recommend checking out the blog itself, it's super useful! ;)

my absolute favorite vegan and cruelty free line is Arbonne!! they have a wide variety of cosmetics such as primer, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, highlight, and much more! they also have makeup removing wipes and skincare. the prepwork line works for everyone while the RE9 advanced focuses on anti aging properties! they also follow european standards so they ban 2000+ harmful ingredients from their products while the US only bans 13. if youre interested in other things, they also have nutritional products, bath and body, and hair products.

Edit: You may recommend the product, but any advertising or promoting your bid to sell Arbonne, must be done in the ads section of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know much about cosmetics. Does shampoo count? I buy shampoo. And soap. (From Amazon)

there are some good places to learn if you want to check them out.

Cruelty-Free Kitty is a website/ organization that maintains list and databases. I'm not sure but I think they even have an app.

Leaping Bunny is just like Cruelty Free Kitty. They definitely have an app. and I think they have their own certification process for products they endorse.

PETA has their own thing, too. It's called Beauty without Bunnies. And they have an easy to use database and an app, too.

Amazon has a checkbox for cruelty-free and a bunch of other stuff too. That's where I find my shampoo and soap.

It's good Arbonne do a waterproof mascara, but nowhere on their site do they say they do not test on animals.

Oh, hang on found it.