US Veg News Awards

I didn't bother to vote as I was unaware of so many--but--I think Chao cheese tastes of vomit, and Foragers cashew yogurt was beyond awful, and speaking of Beyond, now that it has avocado oil I doubt I will be able to eat it as I'm allergic to avocado
I tried Gardein expensive chik'n filets hoping for a fried chik'n taste and very disappointed
Surprised that Billie Eilish didn't make the top three

:starshower:But my favorite Black Forager did! Alexis Nikole, as well as Dr Greger!

Reactions: Lou
No accouting for taste.

I think Chao cheese tastes of vomit,
It's my favorite.
and Foragers cashew yogurt was beyond awful,
Haven't had any yogurt in a long time, so it's been a long time since I had that brand but if I remember right, it was pretty good.
and speaking of Beyond, now that it has avocado oil I doubt I will be able to eat it as I'm allergic to avocado
Haven't had the new ones yet.
I tried Gardein expensive chik'n filets hoping for a fried chik'n taste and very disappointed
Haven't had that either. I'm going to try it out.

Sure there's no accounting for taste. I express my dislike the same as I express my likes! Too often I've gotten caught up in the great reviews of food and am sooo disppointed. I like when people describe what they like & dislike about foods. Like Chao--that was touted as the best vegan cheese I had to try it a second time--and both tasted like vomit to me. I do like Violife a lot. Gardien was ok, but it didn't have enough of a fried chick'n breading, or texture even, and too expensive. Forager was quite some time ago, didn't taste at all like yogurt to me. I love Silk soy, both plain and vanilla, and the plain tastes like my homemade.

Reactions: Lou