Veg Friendly Valentine's day idea's

peacefulveglady

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello,
I know that this is way off in about 6 weeks but, it will come fast the last two months went by quickly…
However, I would like to find ideas what I can do this coming Valentine's day and Vegan ideas…
Thanks for the help…

What type of ideas are you looking for? Date ideas? Dinner ideas? Dessert? Gifts?

What have you done in the past?

Food wise , meals, dessert, gifts , anything to do at home… I am also created this for anyone wanting ideas of other stuff..

I've read that a flaming pear dessert can be very romantic. The pear (cut in half) is heart shaped (supposedly). The flame = the flame of love, get it?

Well, any flaming dessert would work, I guess.

Triple X roast dinner ..

Whereby you take your current SO's previous 3 exes, stuff one inside the other (in size order, obviously) and roast 'em slowly on a spit.

I tried red velvet cupcakes once and they didn't come out very good. I'd like to try them again and make those cute little chocolate hearts!

Reactions: ledboots
:rolleyes:Aren't our Valentine's meant to have a rest and get spoilt rotten, instead of slaving over a stove ?
depends but if your on a budget someone has to prepare the menu and food and all.. We are under the weather this year and plus preparing for a move next week, so we will opt out of this years valentine's day and go to the next holiday.

A little vegan icing could replace the marshmallow cream

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 182
I am forced to bake several dozens of cookies since I forgotten some from Christmas , I have last then 12 hours to bake them before we lose our stove…

1601145_10152195255845240_1099710584_n.jpg

I'll take the raspberry cheesecake bites.