'Transgenderism'

Celibataire

Forum Devotee
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Former Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies on 'transgender' athletes:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...womens-sport-unfair-east-german-drugs-cheats/

She's correct y'know. If you accept that someone who is genetically male can compete as a woman then there is no point in having separate women's sports. Consequently she has faced abuse from the LGBTQWHATEVER brigade as being 'transphobic' for stating what is biologically true.

Former Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies on 'transgender' athletes:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...womens-sport-unfair-east-german-drugs-cheats/

She's correct y'know. If you accept that someone who is genetically male can compete as a woman then there is no point in having separate women's sports. Consequently she has faced abuse from the LGBTQWHATEVER brigade as being 'transphobic' for stating what is biologically true.

I have no idea what to think about this. but something about this article rang a bell.

Have you heard of Stella Walsh?

and here is a sort of a fleshed out story

If you accept that someone who is genetically male can compete as a woman then there is no point in having separate women's sports.
How do you feel about Mackenzie Beggs, the trans male ("genetically female", in your words) who has won every single one of his matches in women's wrestling year after year, and injured several of his "opponents"? A lot of the teenage girls he was supposed to compete against actually didn't show up because they were terrified of him. And I'd like to remind that he's not allowed to compete with the boys, because the doctor saw a vulva between his legs when he was a newborn.

And how about Patricio Manuel, the black Latino boxer who is karyotype XX, assigned female at birth, and has so far gone undefeated against XY men in the arena?

And you're probably just utterly confused by the fact that you can't find any examples of trans girls ("genetically male") mass shooters, while there was a major story about a trans boy ("genetically female"), Alec McKinney, going on a Columbine-style rampage at his high school just a couple months ago.

It's almost like trans men are men or something. But continue telling me about how they should be competing against your helpless little cis girls... who totally aren't going to get destroyed. And possibly raped or murdered.

Because, according to you, the real threat to women isn't men. It's other women.

Reactions: Whoa182
I am not in the least bit confused, I just like living in a society populated by normal people, not by 'intersectional' loons. Y'see when I went vegetarian back in the mid-1980's and vegan a few years later, the idiotic ideology of 'intersectionality' had not yet been invented. It is only since the turn of the last decade that it has existed and hopefully it'll be a short-term cult.

Last edited:
I am not in the least bit confused, I just like living in a society populated by normal people, not by 'intersectional' loons. Y'see when I went vegetarian back in the mid-1980's and vegan a few years later, the idiotic ideology of 'intersectionality' had not yet been invented. It is only since the turn of the last decade that it has existed and hopefully it'll be a short-term cult.

Intersex is a genetic fact, not a cult. They are born with non-cis chromosomes - this is not a chosen behaviour, it is a matter of their genetic makeup since birth. They can't choose not to be intersex.

I do think that if one's physical strength is that of one gender rather than another, then for sports that person should compete as the gender more typical of their physical strength. That seems logical, but if their genetic makeup is strongly towards the other gender I can understand the difficulty.

I just like living in a society populated by normal people

Umm......

I think you will find that “normal” people are white, middle class and able-bodied.

It is “normal” people who eat roast beef every Sunday and roast turkey every Thanksgiving and Christmas.

It is “normal” people who are ever so proud of their huge gas-guzzling cars.

And it is “normal” people who form the base support for Donald Trump.

Roger.

Umm......

I think you will find that “normal” people are white, middle class and able-bodied.

It is “normal” people who eat roast beef every Sunday and roast turkey every Thanksgiving and Christmas.

It is “normal” people who are ever so proud of their huge gas-guzzling cars.

And it is “normal” people who form the base support for Donald Trump.

Roger.

Good post!

On that basis I am not, nor have I ever been, "normal". And furthermore, I think that's absolutely as it should be. We are supposed to be individuals, not identikit crash test dummies.....

Reactions: Emma JC
I'll just leave this here. When this film was released forty years ago, religious lunatics tried to ban it. Nowadays, 'intersectional' lunatics would try to ban it:

It's a sorry state of affairs really. Western civilisation really is going down the pan.

Reactions: FlandersOD and Lou
I do like me some Monty Python - I love how they have a hard time not laughing at themselves.

?Always look on the bright side of life.?

Emma JC

Your way of thinking: biological men are generally stronger and taller than biological women so a transwoman competing with cis women is unfair, right?

You forget that those people transitioned, got hormone treatment... Transwomen will lose some muscle and gain some fat in return (for the feminine curves) meanwhile transmen lose some bodyfat and gain more muscle (for a tough manly look) that's how hormones work... It happened to us all when we went through puberty (they basically go through it again)

Reactions: Deleted member 3018