kibbleforlola

Lola Worshiper
Reaction score
So, Lola likes to sleep on the stairs. Like this:

227565_10150609613405093_3075966_n.jpg

Super cute, right?

Except all that resting her head on the wall has led to this:

7678568782_af73ac9cbe_z.jpg

Complete with drool marks. Super gross, right?

My question is, what would clean up my wall without having to paint over it? Would a Mr. Clean magic eraser do the trick?

Thanks. :D

White vinegar and baking soda are used for general household grease, perhaps itll work on the 'oil' from a dogs coat too.

Yep. My doggie leaves marks like these on all the walls he likes to smoosh himself against.

Dogs really do destroy walls. Holly has made a lot of scratches on the wall behind her dog bed, mostly because she likes to jump into it while running at a high speed and the beds metal frame crashes against the wall and makes a huge scrape.

They are not vegan. They are made by P&G I think. But someone gave them to me before and I admit I used them on hard to clean stuff.

Dish soap and water will also cut through dog drool and skin oil on walls and sunglasses and such. (Don't ask about the sunglasses. :p But I guess it makes sense since it's made to cut through grease.

The Magic Erasers do work wonders. I had a couple boxes when I moved into this house because the seller left all their cleaning supplies behind and I loved them. I wish they were vegan and not full of scary chemicals cause I'd totally buy them.

My dogs make a mess of the walls over time too. Since for me it isn't just an isolated area once or twice a year I wind up just washing the walls in the entire house. It's a pain.