Thrive market

I used to get stuff from them, but I didn't pay for the membership. They will sometimes grant a 'scholarship' if you can't afford it. I applied and got it for a couple years. Now, I could afford it, but there really isn't enough they have that I couldn't get anywhere else for a similar price... I found I wasn't really buying enough from them to justify the cost so I dropped it. I used to get the Organic Better Than Bullion a lot from them

The main appeal for me now is the shipping.
but....
they say they are impacted by the pandemic too. maybe later. It will be a while before I need to buy much at the grocery stores.

I have a Amazon Prime membership AND a Whole Foods in town so maybe I'll just stick with that for now.
No one seems to be shipping very fast nowadays. You would think we are in a crisis or something.

• Friendly
Reactions: TofuRobot
When I had it for the free trial period it was pretty nice. I dont know if Id pay the membership fee for it though, im lucky that I have places nearby me that I can get them within a 30 min drive. It was convenient but depending on where you live and how avaliable the products they sell are in your area it might not be worth it.

Reactions: Lou
When I had it for the free trial period it was pretty nice. I dont know if Id pay the membership fee for it though, im lucky that I have places nearby me that I can get them within a 30 min drive. It was convenient but depending on where you live and how avaliable the products they sell are in your area it might not be worth it.

I was just thinking that during the Shelter In Place period it might save me a couple of trips to the store. Right now Safeway, Whole Foods, and Amazon deliveries are taking 2 weeks or more.