This study is going to give ammunition to every nutjob who loves his burgers

Well, I was sort of right.

"Probably by Wednesday, Dr. Neal Barnard will write a critique of the report that spawned this NYT article."

Here it is - Wednesday. And here is Dr. Neal's critique

will watch it later and report back

Reactions: TofuRobot
No new info in Dr. Bernard's video.

Dr. Lome did a much better critique. but way longer. I also give Lome extra bonus points for how fast he got it out.

No new info in Dr. Bernard's video.

Dr. Lome did a much better critique. but way longer. I also give Lome extra bonus points for how fast he got it out.

no new info but so nice to watch, no? lol :heart_eyes:

The first point he touches on is an interesting one and I am is used by smokers and drinkers and for meat, I know, we have all heard it directly from others "life wouldn't be worth living if I couldn't smoke/drink/eat meat". We all know that it isn't true and yet perhaps understand why they might think it. So it is that adage again "people love good news about their bad habits".

Emma JC

Reactions: TofuRobot and Lou
Is there a way to find the actual study itself? I like to look in to them, mostly to gleam method as well as the names of the groups who funded it (and a little further than that if there are people at the tops of those groups who are buddy-buddy with people who run various interests, or who used to be CEO of some company etc).

Maybe this helps.