They are all ~Blue~ SAD "meals"

Curious now, though, do/will they offer the vegan version in the kids meals? I don't go eat fast food so I never thought to winner about this

PS. interpret the tildes as ~strikethrough~ text . First time I try it, it doesn't work, lol

What a terrible idea. Multiple levels terrible. I am not even sure I found any redeeming value in its explicit statement of mental health awareness.

Probably a generational thing, but I did not know what the abbreviations on the boxes meant. And did not care enough to look them up.

Hoping for some insight I watched the video. didn't find any. And Speaking of generational things, how come no one in the video was over 30?

I totally expected that the end of the video would have all the actors eating together at a Burger King. And I'm not even sure that would have made the video better or worse.

It's propaganda. I've seen a lot of SJWs use social justice as an excuse not to be vegan (i.e. "it's more important to worry about people") so this kind of pop-psych garbage will appeal to those types. "Oh look isn't it nice that Burger King is acknowledging we have moods like individual people."