The Cinnamon Snail - A NYC vegan food truck

OMG, I have to make the grilled pesto tofu sandwich. Wow, does that look awesome!
And Adam is just too cute for words.
Thank you for this, Spang. This put a big smile on my face :)

Reactions: Spang
One of these days, I'm going to take a day off work so that I can go to the city and try out some of the food. I "liked" their page on FB, so I get the daily notes on what they are offering. Their menus make my mouth water.

The Cinnamon Snail is no longer a food truck, but a food stall at The Pennsy. Here is a little behind the scenes look.

"Well, The Pennsy never gets towed or gets parking tickets, which is huge."

I had heard about this move. I never did get to try the food from the truck, so I will be checking this out on my next trip to the city.

OK I think I will FINALLY get to try the brick-and-mortar location tomorrow, as I will be in NYC for a concert at Radio City Music Hall. Happy, happy! I already have the cookbook, which has some awesome recipes. I'm thinking I might try one of their crazy doughnuts for dessert. I will report my findings here. :D

Reactions: KLS52
OK I think I will FINALLY get to try the brick-and-mortar location tomorrow, as I will be in NYC for a concert at Radio City Music Hall. Happy, happy! I already have the cookbook, which has some awesome recipes. I'm thinking I might try one of their crazy doughnuts for dessert. I will report my findings here. :D
Cool! I was just about to ask you if you were going to be around tomorrow. I just made plans with the daughters for lunch at the Shoreline diner in Guilford...was going to see if you wanted to meet us. Have a great time in NYC!

Reactions: PTree15
Cool! I was just about to ask you if you were going to be around tomorrow. I just made plans with the daughters for lunch at the Shoreline diner in Guilford...was going to see if you wanted to meet us. Have a great time in NYC!
GAAAA, I wish I could join you. I love Shoreline diner. Enjoy. We will meet up someday, lol!

The Beastmode Burger at the Cinnamon Snail...omg deliciousness. A seitan burger with vegan Mac and cheese Chipotle BBQ sauce, greens and other awesomeness.
20161001_170539-480x640.jpg

Round 2, the Hulk Hogan doughnut. Chocolate mousse-filled with crunchy chocolate coating. Oh my God.
20161001_172752-480x640.jpg

That burger and donut look phenomenal!

That burger and donut look phenomenal!
They were amazing! If I didn't have my concert, I would have gotten more to bring home, lol. These guys are so creative. Every bite was so dang tasty. How was your lunch at the Shoreline?