The Cat Lovers Thread

I hope he's found soon!

Someone posted on Facebook about a missing indoor only cat and thankfully he was found several hours later.

I hate seeing lost pets posts! :(
I get so stressed out when it's local, too.
I also skip a lot of fb posts when people write that their cat is sick but they can't afford a vet visit...they post pictures of a visibly sick cat and my heart just breaks.
Then you have the people who think letting their pet die at home is a good thing when it's almost always slow and agonizing unless they die of a stroke or heart attack which usually isn't the case. I do a lot of scrolling past posts on fb. 😩 😩 😩

I bought this few days ago and my husband and put it together. It's tall. So far Selena's the only taker but literally like only a couple hours ago.

Attachments

• PXL_20230426_173313573.jpg
    PXL_20230426_173313573.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
I have something similar. The cats loved it for about a week. Then they wanted nothing to do with it. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
I've had these stairs for years, even had to re-jute 1.5 legs
Mimi used to run to them and run up the stairs! :sob: I miss her so much
They all use it-the top perch has long been gone after being wobbly. It is kinda wobbly and I can't seem to fix it
Poyen+40%22+5-Level+Stair+Cat+Tree.jpg

This is like almost as tall as me. My husband would not stop harassing me about getting a taller cat tower.

Attachments

• PXL_20230426_214524354.jpg
    PXL_20230426_214524354.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20230426_214518374.jpg
    PXL_20230426_214518374.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I have a smaller one. Smokes likes to sit up in the top spot. Sometimes BG goes up there too. They have never gone in the little "cave" on the bottom.
The one I have isn't that tall. At the time, I had to take Bratt into consideration with his bum leg. I didn't want him jumping off anything that would be too high.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
@SuicideBlonde The cats I've known haven't been particularly upset by storms, as I recall. Most of them didn't much care for riding in automobiles, though. Nothing much fazed Ambrose, but Peasant hated cars, even though (as often as not) we were going to a place where we stayed for vacation every summer- not necessarily to the veterinarian.

My sister's second dog used to melt down at the sound of thunder, though.