News Sweet story about Joe Biden

Mischief

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
According to Brooks, Joe Biden spoke to his class during a trip to Washington, D.C. when Brooks was in grade school. Biden, who had a stutter as a child, noticed that Brooks also stuttered during the question and answer session. He sent the boy an encouraging letter afterwards

How Joe Biden Helped a Man With a Childhood Stutter Overcome His Fears

The link shows a copy of Biden's handwritten letter to the boy, who grew up to become a lawyer and was sworn in as a prosecutor by Biden's son Beau, who recently died.

I've always liked Joe Biden.

Reactions: Calliegirl
What would he do for animals if he becomes President or regarding any of the other problems we're going through right now(debt, income inequality, etc.)? This is exactly what I'm thinking of with my recent thread.

there is no democracy, RF..we have emergent world where no one is in control.

Last edited:
What would he do for animals if he becomes President or regarding any of the other problems we're going through right now(debt, income inequality, etc.)? This is exactly what I'm thinking of with my recent thread.

This thread isn't about Biden becoming President. Besides which, AFAIK, he hasn't declared candidacy.

If Joe Biden becomes President, my guess is he will once a year pardon a turkey.