Swedish Military Intell in new scandal

robert99

On the boat
Reaction score
I wonder what his motives were? Was he just bored and wanted some excitement? Revenge? Was he working for another country's intelligence organization?

He was grilled by the Swedish Security Police (SÄPO) for 2 days in October apparently, and let free again. The original charge was placed in June last year.
It's odd that he supposedly sent threatening phone calls and SMS to colleagues and bosses at MUST but they were meant to appear that they came from Russia (he worked counter-intel on Russia remember, so he can understand Russian and know who to pretend to be). How he was caught/revealed is a good question.
It appears to me that all the hype last year of Sweden's military needing to be on full alert and the imminent Russian threat. could stem from his reports.

Last edited:
I assume if they let him go that he was just doing this on his own initiative, i.e. he's not guilty of treason or similar.

The observations last year of the elusive Russian mini-subs in Swedish waters came to my mind as well. But surely it would be hard to fake those? Well, I forget if there were photos or what sort of evidence they had. Maybe he had just latched on to those reports with the threatening calls and text messages.

There's a lot of fear pushing anti-Putin going on now. The EU sanctions of Russia over the Ukraine were the beginning. I think the cumulation of the reports were this Sweden soon at war? Yes, perhaps, if in NATO

A membership of NATO has also been pushed recently, which to my mind means the Military Industrial Complex as Eisenhower called them. Being in NATO means coordinating defence systems etc etc which means big bucks!

The Swedish Navy chasing around outside of Stockholm was a show for more funding. (see 'Submarine' in Sweden was only civilian boat and you can take a trip in a mini-submarine around Stockholm's archipelago see Ubåtsäventyr i Stockholm, Grebbestad - Upplevelsepresent. se which probably was seen. Not to mention the mink ... Sweden Says Those Russian Subs Were Minks :fp:

Säpo varnar för ryskt psykologiskt krig – tiotal agenter på svensk mark - DN.SE/
Peter Hultqvist utsatt för rysk lögnattack - DN.SE
Swedish Security Service - Säkerhetspolisen
Swedens Security Police give out year book - I'm not kidding.
Sweden kicked out a Russian spy in 2015 (Russia of course kicked out a diplomat in return on August 4 last year) - lots of Russian dirty tricks - false letters, false Twitter accounts, online shinanigans, 10 spies at Russian embassy, RT & Sputnik Putin's mouthpieces etc etc.
Also Russians are involved in the anti-imigration movement in Europe ... Last year the Police revealed that the Russians brought lots of maps of Sweden (?!) There so much on Russia this year that they've got their own chapter! (a first apparently)

Last edited:
The Russian secret services are working over-time to exploit the wave of refugees. Indeed, I think there is evidence they are facilitating transportation and encouraging migrants in some instances to travel to Europe in the hope of overwhelming and destabilising European countries that are not properly politically aligned with Russia. The situation in Sweden sounds a bit out of hand, if I am to believe some sources. Organised crime has become a real problem in some cities. Women fear for their safety when alone outdoors due to violent assaults. The mainstream media is reluctant to report truthfully about what is happening for fear of benefiting the far right. But fascist and racist groups are nevertheless flourishing as a result.

Germany, Sweden and other nations have been naive to announce to the world they are receiving the world's poor and huddled masses. There is much more misery in the world than little Europe can help or fix. And now European leaders have been forced to make this unholy agreement with Turkey to stop the refugee wave. These are bad times ...