Special Colorado ‘Catnip’ Vegan Brownies

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I haven't been much into baking. Made my first vegan Banana Bread a few weeks ago and it came out great so I have been emboldened.
The incentive for the banana bread was discovering a ton of frozen bananas in my freezer.

Well, in a similar vein I have a ton of pot in my freezer too. So I'm going to try this recipe out.

puts me right to sleep.... so I will have a slice of the Raisin Loaf that I made last night instead

I rarely bake as we just eat it... lol .... but found a recipe from my mom's old collection that I used to make every Christmas and was happy to see the only non-vegan ingredient was milk so that was easily substituted and now there is some lovely Raisin Loaf on my counter.

Today I will make Date Squares, found a great recipe and now just have to get motivated and do it.

Emma JC

A friend of mine makes peanut butter kiss cookies. She says its way easier to measure the amount of weed butter in each one.

Reactions: Lou
A friend of mine makes peanut butter kiss cookies. She says its way easier to measure the amount of weed butter in each one.

Oh, good point. Can you get the recipe for me?
I haven't spotted any recipes online that don't just add the "weed butter" or in my case "weed oil" individually.