UK Soap nuts

BronwynMendoza

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
Hi there folks,
I've recently been thinking of changing over from washing powders to soap nuts and just wondered if anyone who used them had any advice or tips on brands etc.
Thankyou.

Haha...when I read the title I thought this thread was going to be about television soap opera fanatics. In that respect, I am a soap nut, lol.

So, you really do learn something new every day. A quick google search brought me to this link:

Eco Nuts Organic Soap Nuts » What are Soap Nuts?

And now I want to try their trial sample. I might buy it. I will do a little more research. :)

Reactions: BronwynMendoza
Nobody I know has heard of them either I was beginning to think I'd dreamt them up heehee! Think I'll go through to the city and enquire about them at the health shop, be interesting to do a wee review about them, looking forward to hearing how you get on KLS52! :D

Bummer :( I think I'll investigate further before I purchase any. Just be nice to find an alternative to washing powder that isn't so damaging. Thankyou for the links and advice folks :)

It's interesting because I just watched the short video and the woman at the end says how her clothes come out beautiful and soft...she never mentions the word clean, lol.
However! I am still intrigued and I am going to try them. :)

Reactions: BronwynMendoza
It's interesting because I just watched the short video and the woman at the end says how her clothes come out beautiful and soft...she never mentions the word clean, lol.
However! I am still intrigued and I am going to try them. :)

Let us know about the end results KL.:up:

Reactions: KLS52