Package Exchange Secret Santa Exchange

Would my VV peeps forgive me if I move the date to the 8th? My plan was to work out the matches yesterday, but instead ended up spending six hours in the ER with my daughter( she's OK). It just so happens I have a four day weekend coming up,starting on the 8th, so that will give me plenty of time to get your matches together. Pretty please?:flirt: I promise to have them to you on that day.
Wow, glad your daughter is OK!

Would my VV peeps forgive me if I move the date to the 8th? My plan was to work out the matches yesterday, but instead ended up spending six hours in the ER with my daughter( she's OK). It just so happens I have a four day weekend coming up,starting on the 8th, so that will give me plenty of time to get your matches together. Pretty please?:flirt: I promise to have them to you on that day.

tumblr_mctv74eBL31qcehq8.gif

Only joking. :p I'm glad your daughter is OK. :) :hug:

Reactions: sallyomally
Awww.. you're all so kind. Thanks. Here's the lineup as I see it in my inbox. If you've joined but do not see your name, please let me know asap.

*drum roll please*
Swamp-Dweller
thefadedone
ledboots
Annia
Lord Snot
Skylark
SummerRain
TreeHugger
PiSis
GingerFoxx
PTree15
AeryFairy
Renee
Wolfie

I've begun making the matches and should have them up by tomorrow night. Thanks again for your patience.:wave:

I'll do this next year we are very tight with money and I am having problems with my personal life. This is going to be a very lowkey holiday season for me, I wanted to join but,I have not been on for awhile for personal reasons.

I'll do this next year we are very tight with money and I am having problems with my personal life. This is going to be a very lowkey holiday season for me, I wanted to join but,I have not been on for awhile for personal reasons.

Sorry,sweetie. Hope everything will be OK.:hug:

Hey! Isn't it your birthday today? I think I recall you saying something about birthday money on the 8th. If it is...:starshower: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:dog::doggy:

There's still time to join in the fun. Anyone who's interested -pm me and we'll work on getting a match just for you.:yes: The sign up will remain open for a few more weeks for domestic shipping.

Reactions: thefadedone
Oh man...I totally forgot that this is coming. At least I can blame school from keeping me too busy to remember the important stuff. And I'm so going to drool over the pictures in Christmas.