Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
I need good replacements for:
NARS cream blush in orgasm
Becca backlight priming filter
Becca aqua luminous foundation
Chanel eyeshadow

I need soy-free, vegan, and mostly if not all organic. May never find it but I have to try.

Hi!

A very popular vegan, cruelty-free brand to swap for most name brands is e.l.f. cosmetics-- at Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, etc. I also really like Wet'n'Wild's products! If you want to stay away from drug store makeup, Kat Von D, Urban Decay & Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics are all vegan!!!

I mostly use Urban Decay makeup: they are vegan (not sure if any of their products contain soya however - they should state this for items due to possible allergies, though)... always have found their products to be of high quality.
I did have mixed feelings regarding this brand as they are owned by L'Oreal who are not cruelty-free in their approach, however. I imagine this is sadly often the case for smaller labels though - ethic's notwithstanding - with big companies buying them up, but they have at least maintained their good standing with PETA.

I need good replacements for:
NARS cream blush in orgasm
Becca backlight priming filter
Becca aqua luminous foundation
Chanel eyeshadow

I need soy-free, vegan, and mostly if not all organic. May never find it but I have to try.
Hi,
I recommend Arbonne products which I do currently sell. I’ll be honest, I started using these products before I knew they were vegan certified just because I had heard good things, so it’s fab that they are! There is a range of skincare, cosmetics, bath/body and nutrition products. If you want to check them out visit claireelrick.arbonne.com.

I am super happy to see that there are more and more cruelty-free and pure vegan brands each year. As a fresh vegan, I try to adjust my new lifestyle to all aspects of my life and I though that skin care and especially makeup will be the hardest ones. But someone send me a link with a long list with vegan brands and they are awesome! I’m especially obsessed with makeup products from Real Purity and oils from Virginic. The last one uses no chemicals. I particularly like the Body Butter that smells like Citrus and work wonderfully on me.

Hi there, the most fast growing vegan, cruelty free and beyond organic cosmetic company is here "virginic purity perfected". you will find every products which you want and it would be great for you because you prefer vegan and natural.
https://virginic.com/