Portraits of total strangers who look like twins

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I didn't think they looked that much alike. A few could pass as siblings, and some had similar hair styles, but the only thing most of them have in common is two eyes, a nose and a mouth.
Do they looks like twins to anyone else?

Photographer releases second set of amazing portraits of total STRANGERS who look like twins

They may look like twins but the subjects of these black and white portraits are not even related, if you can believe it.
Photographer Francois Brunelle is 'fascinated' by look-alikes or 'doppelgangers' and has set out to shoot 200 pictures of couples who, despite not sharing the same blood, have strikingly similar faces.
The Canadian snapper's ambitious projectbegan in North America when he photographed two acquaintances who looked as though they were separated at birth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-portraits-strangers-look-like-TWINS.html

I think the resemblance in the majority of them is remarkable.

I think that, when seen side by side, the differences are easy to spot (usually in the noses and jaw lines), but if you had lunch with one of them and then encountered the other on the street a couple of hours later, you would be fooled.

Of course, I'm one of those people where complete strangers are always insisting that they know me, and try to figure out from where/when, so I obviously have a face that's similar to many other people.

I think that they look similar because they are obviously in the same age range and have similar hair styles. The only pair that could be mistaken for twins are the men in the N°2 photo.

Some look similar others don't.I don't believe this is that uncommon.I see people sometimes that look like they could be twins or related but aren't.

I have an ex boyfriend that has a friend that resembles me quite a lot.We couldn't be twins but probably sisters.

The only pair that could be mistaken for twins are the men in the N°2 photo.

Yes, the others don't even look that much alike.:p Maybe it's because I see my husband and his identical twin a lot.

Yes, the others don't even look that much alike.:p Maybe it's because I see my husband and his identical twin a lot.

Would you be able to tell them apart if they were wearing the same thing and had the same hair style?

I hope I don't have a "twin" out there. Poor thing!

They do look alike. Many have very similar hair styles which helps. They look like members of the same family. Perhaps not real twins however.

I sometimes wonder who my ancestors were hundreds and hundreds of years ago. Going so far back, many of us would be related perhaps coming from the same area of the world. Kind of fascinating.

Would you be able to tell them apart if they were wearing the same thing and had the same hair style?

I can tell them apart easily as I've known my husband for so many years. On occasion my husband's work colleagues have seen his twin brother on the train or street and tried to talk to him and wondered why my husband was ignoring them so they must look identical to other people. :D

Those are some awkward poses!

I'm slightly face blind, so most people all look the same to me. Especially white people with the same color hair and height. :shrug: