Pictures of Your Animal Friends

I have a friend taking care of Theo. She's great. She loves him. She is in between jobs as well, so she's had time to hang out at my house for a couple of hours each day.
That’s awesome. It’s so helpful when you have someone you can call on for these kinds of situations. And luckily cats are easier than dogs. Unless they are my cats, of course. They are the exception to the rule, lol.

That’s awesome. It’s so helpful when you have someone you can call on for these kinds of situations. And luckily cats are easier than dogs. Unless they are my cats, of course. They are the exception to the rule, lol.
It is. And she lives only 15 minutes away, which is great. I couldn't have helped my friend in Jersey had she been unavailable. I am glad it worked out. I do miss my kitty, though. :D

Reactions: Val
I think these are TOO amazing. I'm going with stuffed squirrels with articulated skeletons. I was having doubts until I got to the squirrel on the broomstick flying with the bat.
BTW several of the mushrooms are Amanita muscaria. Depending on who you talk to they are either poisonous or hallucinogenic.

I think that dude is a Photoshop master! :D

This guy has been in my neighborhood for weeks now. This was filmed at 6:40 this morning, right on the street I walk to. Thankfully I was late this morning lol. It would be awesome to see one but not when I’m walking in the quiet of the morning by myself. The guy was walking his dog and the dog was barking. It didn’t phase the bear much. He just lumbered off into the woods.
59E36A21-2C76-4462-B1C7-098BC66B1B05.pngB76930C1-047D-476D-A5A2-4536D34C9122.jpeg

[QUOTE = "KLS52, yayın: 417150, üye: 4686"]
Hoşgeldiniz! 😍
[/ALINTI]
We're [I'm] glad to be here :)
Thank you

Reactions: KLS52