Pictures of Your Animal Friends

I was at my sister's house on Tuesday. My nephew works there, and on Tuesday he brought his dog Bailey to work with him. The poor dog is a bit lonely and neglected because he has two younger human siblings who get more attention. So when I was there, he did something he never did before: He jumped into my lap as I was sitting on the sofa. :eek: I absolutely didn't mind. :p I took some selfies as quickly as I could. They're not very good, but here's Bailey, the neurotic miniature poodle:

Attachments

• IMG_1276.JPG
    IMG_1276.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1277.JPG
    IMG_1277.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1278.JPG
    IMG_1278.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
I love the pictures...glad Bailey got some much deserved attention.

19961226_10213501667192904_4449269474453293438_n.jpg

19895105_10213501667592914_3519888559565621290_n.jpg

A few of the tadpoles are baby frogs now.

So cool yet frightening at the same time. I keep saying I wish I could see a bear, just once, in my yard (from the safety of my house) snap a picture and then never see him again, lol.

So cool yet frightening at the same time. I keep saying I wish I could see a bear, just once, in my yard (from the safety of my house) snap a picture and then never see him again, lol.
Hehehe, i saw a baby bear in the Fischt mountains (the northern Caucasus). I wanted to follow him, but decided that it was a bad idea, because his mother could be around:p

Jimmy  Choo.jpg

image4.jpg

Here is Kitty who has been named ; Jimmy Choo. We went to the local animal shelter and the mite was in
quarantine as he has just been vaccinated. The lady in charge allowed us to see it and stroke the mite. He wasn't too pleased to be locked up in a room after having spent the last few months wandering around the streets !!!
I was so happy to see him in a safe place with lots of people who care for him. The team says that they will have no problem having him adopted as he has a lovely, friendly personality and loves everyone.

We also told them to tell the man who abandoned him that the mite wasn't at the shelter just in case.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Jer actually took a picture with his ancient flip phone! LOL :eek: It was a timing issue.... I was upstairs, the moment was there... he sent it to my phone, and I forwarded it to my email so I could brighten it up. Here's Mojo & Mr. Donkey....

Mojo&Donkey.jpg
Mojo was dragging his back leg(s) again last night... that disk in his lower back is bad & getting worse....