Party Food

AeryFairy

Anachronism
Reaction score
What are your favourite buffet/finger foods to serve up at a party?

I'm having a Super Bowl party tonight, and we'll be putting out:
Mini vegan pizzas ("ham" and mushroom, and "cheese" and tomato flavours)
Mini vegan sausage rolls (I believe Americans call them pigs in blankets)
Tortilla chips & dips (guacamole, salsa, vegan nacho cheese)
Peanuts
Pretzels
Cookies

Reactions: ledboots
We are actually making pot stickers (Yaki mandu) today, but if it were more than just the two of us, my favorite snacks include spinach dip, bruschetta, pizza, cupcakes, and things along those lines.

Reactions: AeryFairy
Sounds like you have it covered pretty well! I love everything mentioned plus lettuce wraps and hummus with veggies.

Sounds like you have it covered pretty well! I love everything mentioned plus lettuce wraps and hummus with veggies.

Ohhhh I love lettuce wraps :D

The thread is less about ideas for tonight, and more about sharing/getting ideas for future parties ;)

I also contemplated doing mini loaded potato skins, or mini baked potatoes, but I didn't quite have the time. I love mini versions of things :p

Reactions: ledboots and KLS52
I would expand on the hummus with veggies idea. Have a large raw veggie tray: Celery, carrots, cucumbers, green beans, mini broccoli and cauliflower florets, cherry tomatoes, any type of raw veggies you can turn into finger foods, along with hummus and a variety of other dips, such as vegan ranch dressing, peanut dressing, etc. I love this stuff. I can fill up on this stuff and not need an actual meal. :)

For those of you hosting or attending Superbowl festivities, what snacks or appetizers did you make or bring to share? Finger foods can be great during social gatherings.

I am always looking new ideas to share with friends. I typically bring the following to pot lucks.

Hummus
Guacamole
Pico de Gallo
Peanut butter and honey sandwich bites.
My favorite: Crouton cups and Salad

Let me know your favorite recipes below.

For those of you hosting or attending Superbowl festivities, what snacks or appetizers did you make or bring to share? Finger foods can be great during social gatherings.

I am always looking new ideas to share with friends. I typically bring the following to pot lucks.

Hummus
Guacamole
Pico de Gallo
Peanut butter and honey sandwich bites.
My favorite: Crouton cups and Salad

Let me know your favorite recipes below.

Merged this thread with a similar one :)