News Obituaries

I was shocked to see this news. He kept it a secret, working on films the whole time. I have reserved a couple of his movies that I haven't seen yet. I love Black Panther and will re-watch it also. :(

• Friendly
Reactions: Amy SF and Val
I have rarely seen my honey cry - tonight he cried, as did I.

All he could say was "I just feel so bad for the Americans, they have lost another pillar of their democracy".

RIP RBG - you have left an amazing legacy worldwide and the world feels a lot emptier without you in it.

Emma JC
😢

Last edited:
Eddie Van Halen has died at 65.

I had no idea we were the same age. He was so popular when I was still in college. I thought he was older than me. Walking by the dorms on a Friday night you would be sure to hear Eruption cranking out at full blast.

Just re-watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure that made me think of him. He was a most excellent dude.

He died of throat cancer. Which is what I had. Kind of a sobering thought.

Last edited:
Alex Trebek, host of Jeopardy! has died at 80

there are some people that make the world a better place, and Alex is definitely one of them - proud of our Canadian 'greatest of them all' who spread such joy - I saw a video where a man, originally from India (I think) and was on Jeopardy, told Alex that he learned to speak English sitting on his dad's knee and watching Jeopardy every night - he was so grateful - I can imagine a lot of similar stories every where

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend... www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Last edited: