Natural Gas vs Electricity for cooking

I have gas and I love it
solemnnod.gif

how often do you use if for cooking? :rofl:

I am raw, I've never cooked myself.

I've thought about changing my diet to only consume raw foods though. I tried it for a time, but decided that it wasn't for me.

i'm glad you've not engaged in self-catering or self-cannibalism. please continue to not do that.

and while you're at it, you should install a very compact gas cook top. and maybe power it off -Wonder's methane emissions. you're piped for them already, right?

gas is the shizzle for cooking with. :yes: if i had gas... well, i'd light it up and cook up a storm all the time. alas, i am forced to rely on memories of the gas from my childhood, as it's all electric around 'round 'ere. :(

Reactions: Dropkick
I saw this on the news the other day and was wondering whether people who prefer gas, would be influenced by it ?
I don't know anyone who cooks with gas over here. When I go to the US & UK, I have to occasionally cook on a gas hob and I hate it, especially gas ovens.:rolleyes:

Gas hobs could be banned from being installed in new homes within seven years over fears that they are harming the environment.

End of the gas hob as government advisers say new homes should be 'off gas grid' by 2025

I saw this on the news the other day and was wondering whether people who prefer gas, would be influenced by it ?
I don't know anyone who cooks with gas over here. When I go to the US & UK, I have to occasionally cook on a gas hob and I hate it, especially gas ovens.:rolleyes:

Gas hobs could be banned from being installed in new homes within seven years over fears that they are harming the environment.

End of the gas hob as government advisers say new homes should be 'off gas grid' by 2025
We do have a gas stove.:p