My Incredible 5 Year Vegan Transformation Video...

Hi Jared Six! Your link wont work because anti-spam measures will stop new members from posting links, until they've made a few posts. However I looked it up on youtube and I liked the video :)

Sorry about that :)

The name of the video is "Pushing A Wheelbarrow Full Of Rocks Up A Mountain Challenge" and it's on YouTube.

In the video I attempt to be the first person to ever push a wheelbarrow with 100 kilos of rocks (220 pounds) all the way up a mountain in only one day. (And I do this challenge after being vegan for 5 solid years!)

I made this video because for me personally the greatest challenge when I first went vegan was the fact that I was already very underweight and not that strong when I first made the choice to go vegan and pretty much everyone around me was telling me that I was just going to lose more weight and end up in a hospital bed within a year or two, and I was told repeatedly that it would be physically IMPOSSIBLE to actually get bigger and stronger. I really hope that this video will help others out there to not be too afraid to go vegan.

Wow! Very impressive. Very nicely done video too. Well, I hope they appreciated the stones there at the top ;)

Where I come from, people sometimes carry big stones with them when they go mountain trekking. Each time they bring another stone, and they gradually build little cairns.