Month long camping trip

• Thread starter Deleted member 2819
  • Start date
Hey it looks like this member deleted but to support other vegans who want to hike/camp on the west coast, I just got back from a four day trip to the Yolla Bolly wilderness, in the Middle Eel/Mendocino area, and saw some of the clearest most beautiful water in the streams there. I'm not going to share the spots - some of the more popular and impacted ones are shared with cattle farmers who bring cows through the trails on through-hikes for some cattle farming reason I'm completely unaware of, where you'll find cow patties and algal blooms galore - but suffice to say if you can research it for yourself, it's quite pristine, there were no other humans around except our group this time of year and though it's always a good idea to treat or filter backcountry water, there's just nothing visible in it. At all!

Some parts of the Six Rivers National Forest are badly burned, but on the bright side, a recently burned forest is one of the safest places to be (the fire's already gone) and there was so much new growth on some of the trails it looked like an infant Christmas tree farm.

I am sure that each of you had such a situation, which in common people is called “the sun blinded” and if for a pedestrian to deal with this factor is quite simple (just buy ordinary sunglasses), then in the case of a driver, everything is somewhat more complicated. You can, of course, buy standard sunglasses, but they create poor visibility in the shade, and if you are driving, it becomes a serious drawback. Also, on a clear sunny day, items on the dashboard of your car are reflected in the windshield, which distracts the driver from the traffic situation and thus threatens safe driving. So, what to do to protect your eyes from bright flashes (and not only solar)? After reading some of the sunglasses for driving reviews I’ve found a solution, and it is called "Polarized glasses", which are also called "glasses for drivers and fishing." The first such glasses were produced by the Polaroid company in 1937. Since then, a lot has changed. Thanks to scientific and technological progress, modern glasses with a polarizing effect have become much better, and now they are cheaper, and in the online stores you can find any model you need. Here AutoExpertGuides you can find some other life hacks how to improve your driving experience.