Modern zoos

Sounds more like "threatened production" than people.

I have "had an experience" of being "zooified" temporarily. Something I severely resent.

No. I'm afraid you might not be adequately educated on wildlife. Many modern people are not (thus the more frequent cougar attacks and incidents like tourists trying to take selfies with large carnivores).

I'm sorry you had a bad experience but rehabilitation zoos exist because of people who care about wild animals. Animals would be killed or suffer greatly if it were not for these centers. Some even bring back species from the brink of threat or extinction.

Grizzly bears are extraordinarily dangerous creatures. They are beautiful and should be protected but yes they do eat people. This is unfortunately due to habituation from ignorant campers and other tourists who leave food or other smelly products lying out (even hand lotion) or who otherwise venture too close to wildlife. Habituation is a problem and Id rather see a grizzly in the Big Bear rehab center than shot by a park ranger. You can't just not do anything about it.

Animals would be killed or suffer greatly if it were not for these centers. Some even bring back species from the brink of threat or extinction.

Id rather see a grizzly in the Big Bear rehab center than shot by a park ranger.

I select death. Sacrificing aint okay either, nor to preserve species.
Vvithout ressurection.
No metaphors for death okay, such as freezing. Gotta involve the entire decay of body process.

I could begin describing and probably end up doing so:
A species, vvhether dead or not, leaves an imprint and I mean not genetically. Recreating various parts are possible, though its like donating sperm; its not really a very large part of the "person"/"species"/"ancestry": vve are attempted told in schools through hovv similar vve are to bananas. Might also be "you become vvhat you eat" and lacking informing of similarity to other fruits, though I think the banana and monkey thing is much a myth.

Look, vve are more advanced than vve seem; "life" - vve can just recreate vvhat vve vvant vvhen necessary, some things may be lost though there is a cost to preserving a species especially if only a single member left and it being sufferable.

animals better lives in an open natural habitat if we having modern zoo then it must be open free of cages and i think zoo only kept spices which are near to extinction and provide them the best possible hospitality.