Men's Vegan Leather Ratchet Slidebelt on Drop

TofuRobot

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hey buddy, there are plenty of sites out there that sell vegan products, you just need to search for them. I'm being more and more conscious about where things are made and trying to buy ethically.

Hey buddy, there are plenty of sites out there that sell vegan products, you just need to search for them. I'm being more and more conscious about where things are made and trying to buy ethically.
Hey Buddy,
This was a limited time deal which is over. And I do appreciate the input about ethically-sourced products.
Personally, I have a pretty difficult time finding good vegan shoes, especially ones that I can afford. Add ethically-sourced to the mix and, well, I'm still looking. I do what I can, when I can.
This post was only to share something I came across at the time that happened to be vegan.
Thanks for your 2 cents.
Have a wonderful day!

Hey Buddy,
This was a limited time deal which is over. And I do appreciate the input about ethically-sourced products.
Personally, I have a pretty difficult time finding good vegan shoes, especially ones that I can afford. Add ethically-sourced to the mix and, well, I'm still looking. I do what I can, when I can.
This post was only to share something I came across at the time that happened to be vegan.
Thanks for your 2 cents.
Have a wonderful day!

Hey, nice to hear from you. I am just like you: I do what I can when I can :) If you're still looking for shoes then try https://veenofs.com/. I have purchased some shoes and a bag for my wife. If you find anything else, feel free to share :) I hope you have a wonderful day too.