Ayattem

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  2. Raw vegan
  3. Other
In greetings.
I’d like to share my perspective directly with all who are on this quest of world peace and such and such. Refraining from the consumption of animal substances and body parts - I can say I’ve encountered some rather deep contemplations along the path. By the way it’s been almost 7 years from now – by the grace of truth and guidance.

What I encounter is a deeper understanding that to know oneself one must be pure in one’s blood works. And in knowing oneself one can be creatively liberated. Rationally, when one drops animal blood from the consumer ways, their own blood is clarified – uninhibited even. When one’s own blood has been polluted with other blood there is an internal confusion... causing a dissonance between actual nature and externally contrived expression .

What are really strive to say is on the quest for greatening in all worldly potentiality, sensitivity is totally key. Activity of one’s true nature depends on self knowledge, and thus in returning our original individual bloodwork in the deepening of self awareness. So this’s bestows great realisation that otherwise remains shrouded in a cross reference with foreign subjectivity.

Ultimately by going and staying vegan in the lifelong intention – a human being can activate one’s DNA to live in the highest self realising prospect.