it's me, i'm here (don't get too excited everybody) :P

jeneticallymodified

Forum Legend
Reaction score
....and don't expect too much use of capitalisation either- that involves a whole other keyboard button and synchronised finger usage. :p

so how do i get into the NSFW usergroup?

does it help that i don't have a paid job, and haven't for absoflippinglutely ages?

..... apparently i'm TOTALLY unsuitable for work. :D

i also:

1) adhere to a very tasty flavour of vegetarianism so well that you'd think i was superglued to it and then wrapped with duct-tape for good measure,
2) have been on earth for at least 13 Earth-years (urgh... more than double that, actually!),
3) only have one account at any time (i can have conversations with myself with less confusion that way)
4) definitely don't engage in name-calling or ad hominem attacks against other members (i can't even spell 'add hominy/ho-eminem/whatever it is')
5) don't post spam- i don't even LIKE spam. i do have a few tonnes of oil for sale though, now that you mention it.....

Hey there! Hover over your name on the upper right corner, and click join usergroups. There's Sexuality, 18+ Discussion (more general and less personal, but can still include sex talk) and Women's health.

Hey there! Hover over your name on the upper right corner, and click join usergroups. There's Sexuality, 18+ Discussion (more general and less personal, but can still include sex talk) and Women's health.

YAY spankyou! i fink i did it. :D *crosses fingers* blimey, there's a whole whack of stuff lurking on that dropdown menu. *has awe, feels out of touch*

The "don't get too excited everybody" part reminds me of this:
tumblr_lx3bzbu5SQ1r33sylo1_500.gif

:D

i don't know what that is but i'm vaguely amused as the expression fits and i have been known to swing (non cat) stuff around sometimes. :p