Is my diet moral?

Just say no doesn’t answer my question. What would you have done with the animals who are alive and need a home? If you’re against people looking after them, what would you have done instead?

Yes it does because there is no other. If you want to follow a vegan diet will you keep eating animals because someone is raising them to be eaten or what will be of them?
You make this sound like a hostage situation.

I already told you what I do.

Last edited:
Yes it does because there is no other. If you want to follow a vegan diet will you keep eating animals because someone is raising them to be eaten or what will be of them?
You make this sound like a hostage situation.

I already told you what I do.
Okay, we’re done. Clearly you’re struggling to understand basic logic. This is a pointless argument.

• Agree
Reactions: silva
Okay, we’re done. Clearly you’re struggling to understand basic logic. This is a pointless argument.
Sorry but there is no logic to understand here. You are trying to defend an indefensible case and just appealing to emotions won't do.

Last edited:
So, you are saying law enforcers are responsible for every crime that is committed?
No, I'm drawing a parallel between how cops that kill criminals is no different than a carnivore killing another carnivore as that leads to less overall deaths.

No, I'm drawing a parallel between how cops that kill criminals is no different than a carnivore killing another carnivore as that leads to less overall deaths.
You clearly stated that a person is responsible for other actions besides his own and that was the point of contention.
What you are stating right now is not even necessarily true and if you study about the balance in ecosystems things do not work that way.

You clearly stated that a person is responsible for other actions besides his own and that was the point of contention.
What you are stating right now is not even necessarily true and if you study about the balance in ecosystems things do not work that way.
You've the burden of proof. How not?

Read the header again. I didn't come here to ask how to be a vegan. I came here to ask if vegetarian diet is moral. lol And no, it doesn't feel small. I've been vegan before and hated taking supplements everyday.
Did you not read what he said? It's 1 tiny pill, once a week. I take mine sublingually, meaning it dissolves under my tongue - like a sweet. You can take it in drops or even patches applied to the skin (think the nicotene patch). We're talking one a week - not every day.

I'd add that sometimes vegetarians require B12 too. I did - always was low when I hadn't been taking it for awhile - and I ate lots of yogurt and cheese. Plenty of people who are vegetarian or omnivorous or follow various diets have to supplement or better plan their diet. I'd add that, on the whole, those eating fully plant based are healthier by all objective measures.

Reactions: silva
Just to make this clear, because there are different currents out there, to point out the environmental impact of pet food and the dilemma that may eventually surface for someone who engages in a strict vegetarian diet for feeding animal products to a pet is not based on aversion to carnivores or to advocate such aversion. Animals are irrational, controlled by their instincts and carnivores are obliged to eat meat. Humans on the other hand are rational, are able of self control and are not obliged to eat animal foods. Despite of that even humans may be born in circumstances where they don't have as much ability to choose as others.
Even if one would consider this a consequence of past lives hate would not solve anything nor assure a better outcome either for the hated or hater.

Regarding the environmental impact of pet food:

A big pawprint: The environmental impact of pet food

Pet food is an environmental disaster – are vegan dogs the answer?