Is it a good idea to serve only healthy food?-Family event

RosieChambers

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
My mum’s birthday is around the corner, and she said that she wants to celebrate it in Ibiza, like a simple family gathering where everyone can relax. As for the food, we want to get a catering service so we won’t be stressed about preparation. My mum said that she wanted it to be as memorable as possible, and she suggested that we avail of this healthy food Ibiza based catering service. Haven’t tried this before but I’m curious on how it would turn out honestly. Have you tried doing this or have an attended an event like this before? Is this a good idea?

Reactions: Manish
My mum’s birthday is around the corner, and she said that she wants to celebrate it in Ibiza, like a simple family gathering where everyone can relax. As for the food, we want to get a catering service so we won’t be stressed about preparation. My mum said that she wanted it to be as memorable as possible, and she suggested that we avail of this healthy food Ibiza based catering service. Haven’t tried this before but I’m curious on how it would turn out honestly. Have you tried doing this or have an attended an event like this before? Is this a good idea?

No and moreover Spain is in a lockdown.