Is Bill Clinton a vegan?

I am mostly Vegan right now, I am still in transition process but hopefully 2014 will be a better year for me, I am in all camps because he is deceiving alot by saying he is Vegan which he is not . My Vegan lifestyle is changed by the products i use in my home, clothing, material and ETC. As soon as I go over some hurdles I will increase my lifestyle.

That was what I was also thinking.

I think it's great that he has dumped the junk food and has lost a lot of weight.
He looks so much healthier. I am convinced that Clinton is right when he says that changing his diet saved his life.

Has he ever called himself vegan, or vegetarian? (Too lazy to Google).

I think he could've been just a mostly Vegan those are in between real Vegans and just doing it for health. I am mostly right now because of our budget.

The comments are amazing. They were about everything; veganism, atheism, Islam, black people, liberals, abortion... and they were all shockingly stupid. I think they left out homosexuality. It was almost a perfect comment section of horrors.

But about Clinton; people are gonna try and tie him down, and this change he's made to his diet is scary and dangerous to a lot of people. They want him to say what he is, and ask him repeatedly. I'm sure he's trying to represent it as best he can, but I've had my own experiences with people when I say that I don't eat animal products and they're like, "so you're vegan" and I'm like, 'yeah'. And I am, but even if I were trying to be vague about it cause I wasn't all in or something, they'd still want me to say that I'm a vegan. It's comforting when people can be categorized.

He's doing something great for his health, that's awesome. If my father or stepfather did something for their health like that I'd be thrilled, no matter how vegan they really were, and I expect they'd not be full on vegan, cause that's a really big step that can be harder for a different mindset than my own.

he said "essentially a plant based diet" right in the beginning. I think he was stricter in the beginning right after his heart surgery, or the PB doctors woudn't have endorsed him. I think he uses fish as his "meat crutch". It's better than nothing, and he is a great speaker, but it is too bad he just doesn't go all the way. I'm glad Chlesea is though

It seriously depresses me whenever a celebrity stops being veg*an, and especially when they're public about it and say they were craving a hamburger or something and one night they finally gave in and that was it, they weren't veg*an anymore. It gives the impression to omnis that ALL veg*ans are like that; that we can easily give in to a craving for meat and voila! we're not veg*an anymore, without the guilt of going back to meat-eating.

Like Alex Jaimeson......that just ticked me off. She's written vegan books and was the GF at the time of the guy who made the Super Size Me documentary

I think there are several camps regarding Bill Clinton's diet:

1. Those who admire him for trying to eat a little healthier and maybe are even inspired to eat a little healthier themselves.
2. Those who don't give a crap about his diet and continue with their own unhealthy (or healthy) diet.
3. Those who are disappointed that he's not a strict vegan and resent the fact that a lot of people think he is, which only leads to more confusion about what constitutes a vegan diet and what doesn't.

I'm in all three camps. :p

With you on all counts.