Instagram Exchange (Find New Friends)

The Master Of Design

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Y'ALL! It's been a while. I would love to get connected to more beautiful souls from here!
I live in Bali and my interests are mostly in spiritual practices like yoga, meditation, manifestations...
(Although my Instagram pictures would rarely show this, I do write inspiring captions) :pinkelephant:

My Instagram account is: @neodiamondlife
Drop a link to your Instagram in discussion and a short intro if you would like :)

Please follow only accounts that you are interested in (no follow/unfollow),
I am also planning to create an engagement pod if there is enough interest!
Honestly, I just really need new vegan friends <3

Hey lovely, an engagement pod is basically a chat, (usually on telegram) where people can post their links and interact with each other's posts in order to support each other's Instagram account growth. Such a group has a bot that allows seeing who interacted with the links, and if someone missed the post but dropped their link, they get warned so nobody can cheat. :) Nice account and quotes, I would suggest you re-write these quotes in canva.com and make your post more appealing with same fonts, similar design. Also, your photos are good for a personal account, but to grow it, you either have to have great captions or great photos, or both. I will visit your profile here and there and give you support if you need it. Thank you <3

Reactions: HappyRoxy
Hey lovely, an engagement pod is basically a chat, (usually on telegram) where people can post their links and interact with each other's posts in order to support each other's Instagram account growth. Such a group has a bot that allows seeing who interacted with the links, and if someone missed the post but dropped their link, they get warned so nobody can cheat. :) Nice account and quotes, I would suggest you re-write these quotes in canva.com and make your post more appealing with same fonts, similar design. Also, your photos are good for a personal account, but to grow it, you either have to have great captions or great photos, or both. I will visit your profile here and there and give you support if you need it. Thank you <3
Thank you for all of that. I'm not particularly interested in growing my account though. It's just there for anyone who is interested, and for those who aren't they can pass it by.

I am active on Instagram, chryssie718. I am not into attracting more followers though. I just use IG for entertainment. :)

Reactions: KLS52
I haven’t posted in awhile but check in periodically. 😊

Najaheya

I post pictures of Rime. Videos of Rime. What Rime likes to to. Where Rime hikes.

And sometimes pictures of nature and old stuff. Very old stuff.

Hello all,
I am new to this forum and relatively new to the Vegan lifestyle. I have an instagram account and i am wanting to share my vegan dishes which i am learning to cook and experience. So if you are interested then press the follow button on my page. Name is same as here hoggy522. :)

Reactions: HappyRoxy
Hello all,
I am new to this forum and relatively new to the Vegan lifestyle. I have an instagram account and i am wanting to share my vegan dishes which i am learning to cook and experience. So if you are interested then press the follow button on my page. Name is same as here hoggy522. :)
Would love to see your vegan dishes! Have put in a follow request.

Reactions: hoggy522