Ikea - Dairy Free Soft Serve Ice Cream

IKEA, has just announced their ambitions to include more plant-based food in their product line-up in an effort to boost sustainability for the company - and that means something exciting is coming for all you vegans out there!
It seems like IKEA has heard all of you vegan folks out there! The company is currently testing fruit-based ice cream in Portugal. The IKEA Bistros in Canada are already offering some vegan plate options.

Reactions: Brian W and Val
IKEA is a Swedish company and Sweden is very big on vegetarian and vegan foods as well as general health and general ethics so expect a lot of good stuff in the near future.

Reactions: Val
I am expecting a lot of great things in the future, but what I have experienced in the last 20 years in their restaurants was not too promising (unlike you like bland pasta with tomato sauce).

IKEA is a Swedish company and Sweden is very big on vegetarian and vegan foods as well as general health and general ethics so expect a lot of good stuff in the near future.
10% of the population is vegan or vegetarian. Sweden pays a lot of attention to environmental impacts and more and more Swedes are becoming vegans as they understand the influence of consuming animal products on nature. This means that it is common to find vegetarian versions of traditional Swedish food as well. One can find vegetarian meatballs

Reactions: Brian W
We don't have an Ikea, but we do have an ice cream stand that serves Dole Pineapple, or raspberry, soft serve. Both vegan. I like the pineapple- it tastes fresh and tart. The raspberry unfortunately is a too sweet.
I guess that's what they serve at Disney parks

Reactions: Val
We don't have an Ikea, but we do have an ice cream stand that serves Dole Pineapple, or raspberry, soft serve. Both vegan. I like the pineapple- it tastes fresh and tart. The raspberry unfortunately is a too sweet.
I guess that's what they serve at Disney parks

that's sound great dole is not available near my location as u mentioned the ice creams are vegan i having now more option to taste