I need help!

mailinnhebo

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello! I'm not a vegan right now but I would really want to be one. I have a lot of question when it comes to food and I obviously need help. I try to educate myself as well as I can. I've had vegan days and today was supposed to be one of them but I craved cheese and I ate cheese. I do not know how I could eat cheese when I know the process, but I did.

Last edited:
Hello!

You're more than welcome to ask your questions here? You may want to remove your phone number or kik username as your post is public.

Some find the transition to veganism harder than others all you can do is learn from your mistakes, there's a lot of vegan alternative's to cheese out there you could try?

Where are you located? Take a look at this website.... http://www.vegancheese.co.uk/

The reason I would want a buddy to ask my questions is so I can get answers quicker and I just think it is easier. Thank you for your advice, I removed it.
And thank you for your tips :)

When I first went vegan I stuck with Daiya cheese. Their jalapeño mozzarella was really good from what I remember. I've been vegan for about 6 months now and honestly I haven't missed cheese at all. Substitutes really helped for a short while and nutritional yeast has a nutty cheese flavor in my opinion, and I find that helps. If I'm making a pasta and I want it to be cheesy I'll make a cashew "cheese" with red pepper and nutritional yeast. In time you'll find you won't miss it as much!

Also I'm new to this app, and so I'm not even sure if I'm using it correctly. Hopefully my response is up and viewable haha.

Hello! I'm not a vegan right now but I would really want to be one. I have a lot of question when it comes to food and I obviously need help. I try to educate myself as well as I can. I've had vegan days and today was supposed to be one of them but I craved cheese and I ate cheese. I do not know how I could eat cheese when I know the process, but I did.
When faced with the idea of becoming vegan, the reason most people give for not wanting to do it is that they “can’t live without cheese.”
When I became vegan, there were a few vegan cheeses available on the market, but let’s be honest, none of them tasted like dairy cheese. Rather than eat these alternatives, I learned to eat dishes without cheese. Luckily, times have changed and the vegan cheese industry has blossomed. There are now many brands of vegan cheese that are delicious, that melt, and that come in many flavors: mozzarella, cheddar, pepper Jack, Swiss and more. More and more people are also learning to make their own vegan cheese at home.

Reactions: Damo